The Great Himalayan Trail (GHT) runs across the length of Nepal from east to west through the high passes of the Himalayan range. The GHT covers a distance of 1700KM, divided into 10 sections and encompassing the different ethnic groups of this colourful, diverse country. The GHT trail in the far North West of Nepal, Simikot to Hilsa in Humla is the final part of the GHT trail. We feel proud to have been born and brought up in this region. As a native of this area it enables us to operate safe treks and give firsthand experience of the culture and people of the Humla region.
From $ 3,500 USD
Share Us On:
- Largest Selection
- Friendly Customer Service
- Offers every budget
- Best Price
Why choose Firante Treks and Expedition
- Accommodations in Kathmandu twin share with breakfast
- 1 night Twin sharing basis hotel in Nepalgunj with Dinner
- Guide, cook and kitchen support staff.
- Mules or porters for luggage on the trekking.
- All meals during the treks
- All camping and cooking equipments.
- All camping Charges.
- Clients Airfare Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / Simikot
- All necessary documents including TIMS
- All travel expenses for Nepali staffs.
- All pick up and drop services.
- All local official donations if any.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu (Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur) with tour guide
- Insurance for Clients and Emergency Rescue and medicines and medicals.
- Sightseeing entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- Personal beverages.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Domestic access baggage charge .
- Sleeping bag & mattress during trip.
- International flights.
- Flight cancelations & its further more expenses
Firante Treks and Expedition Manages for best and comfortable accommodation and also provides you hygienic food. Standard (3 Star) are booked in the cities such as Kathmandu and Pokhara, whereas a tyical trek lodge will be booked on remote areas.
Luxurious rooms from 5 Star hotels are also made avaiable on demand in the cities on additional cost but remote regionss dont have such facilities.