This trek starts from Simikot which is situated at an elevation of 2910 meters and climbs up to Nara La pass (4530meters) and make a loop back to Simikot via Limi valley through scenic Nyalu La (4950m). This tough but rewarding trek offers the opportunity to meet the friendly villagers of upper Humla. Visit the monasteries that are 400-1000 years oldand experience the unique culture of the past still in practice. Added to this is a scenery of pine-forested Karnali gorge and beautiful Saipal and Nalakankad mountain range. The area untouched by modern changes and believed to be the present form of mythical Shangri-la. (Listed on Steve Razetti’s Top 10 treks in the world.) Travelers have to fly Simikot via Nepalgunj, the regional hub of Western Nepal.
From $ 2,850 USD
Share Us On:
- Largest Selection
- Friendly Customer Service
- Offers every budget
- Best Price
Why choose Firante Treks and Expedition
- 5 nights’ accommodations in Kathmandu twin share with breakfast
- 1 night Twin sharing basis hotel in Nepalgunj with Dinner.
- Guide, cook and kitchen support staff.
- Mules or porters for luggage on the trekking.
- All meals during the treks, Simikot to Simikot.
- All camping and cooking equipments.
- All camping Charges.
- Clients Airfare Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / and return to Kathmandu.
- Humla restricted area permit fee.
- All travel expenses for Nepali staffs.
- All pick up and drop services.
- DDC tax.
- All local official donations if any.
- 1 days sightseeing in Kathmandu (Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur).
- Transport for sightseeing.
- Sightseeing guide.
- Insurance for Clients and Emergency Rescue and medicines and medicals.
- Sightseeing entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- Personal beverages.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Domestic access baggage charge weight limit is 15 kg.
- Sleeping bag & mattress during trip.
- International flights.
- Extra services and nights of accommodations if needed.
- Extra nights at Nepalgunj due to flight cancelations.
- Any extra flight charters or flight upgrades