Jugal Himal is the nearest mountain to the northeast from Kathmandu. It’s a fabulous trek through remote traditional Tamang villages and lush forests. The drive from Kathmandu to Chautara takes about six hours. Then we ascend a series of terraced and forested ridges. The trek towards the holy lake named, “Panch Pokhari” (five lakes), situated at the height of 3600 m, is its another breathtaking attraction. Enjoy the tranquility of trails that offer superb mountain views of Langtang Himal, Gaurishangkar and green ranges and running rivers with water falls. The trek ends at Melamchi and drive to Kathmandu for next five hours.
From $ 1,499 USD
Share Us On:
- Largest Selection
- Friendly Customer Service
- Offers every budget
- Best Price
Why choose Firante Treks and Expedition
- Pick-up and drop service by private car.
- Twin sharing accommodation with breakfast in a star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu-Chautara and Melamchi-Kathmandu transportation by private vehicle
- Other ground transportation to and from trekking destination
- Necessary documents, permits and TIMS card
- Experienced and English-speaking trekking guide, assistant guide and porters and the expenses for their food, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment and so on.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek(with tea and coffee)
- First aid Medical kit
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu(excluding entrance fees)
- All government and local taxes (including 13% VAT and 10 % service charge)
- Transportation on private vehicle as agreed on the itinerary
- Visa Fees and International airfare, excess baggage charge and airport tax
- Travel insurance and medical evacuation
- Extended stay due to any reason other than programmed itinerary
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry, beverages, bottle or boiled water, hot shower, extra porters, personal equipments and clothing
- Tips for guides and porters
Firante Treks and Expedition Manages for best and comfortable accommodation and also provides you hygienic food. Standard (3 Star) are booked in the cities such as Kathmandu and Pokhara, whereas a tyical trek lodge will be booked on remote areas.
Luxurious rooms from 5 Star hotels are also made avaiable on demand in the cities on additional cost but remote regionss dont have such facilities.